Welcome back to the New Paltz Central School District!
All of the back-to-school information that has traditionally been mailed to every student in the District can be accessed from this webpage. If you need a paper copy of any document or form, please email
your child's school, and we will put it in the mail for you.
1. Important documents to read
2. The following REQUIRED forms need to be filled out through our Parent Portal at http://ps.newpaltz.k12.ny.us/public
. Click on the Forms icon after signing in. These forms are due by the end of September.
If you need help signing into the parent portal, click here.
a) Emergency Information Sheet - fill out in the Parent Portal
b) Code of Conduct acknowledgement / Student Handbook acknowledgement /Computer Acceptable Use Policy consent /Directory Information Annual Notice / Pesticide Management forms - fill out in the Parent Portal
If you are having trouble accessing the Parent Portal, links to copies of the required forms are here
, or you can email
your child's school and request paper copies to be mailed to you.
3. The following Health form is REQUIRED by New York State for new students, AND current students entering grades K, 2, 4, 7, and 10; plus any students participating in interscholastic sports, or students obtaining working papers. A physician signature is required.
4. Unique information for each school can be found below. Please click on the link appropriate to your child's grade level:
5. Optional Forms
- please fill this out if your child takes medication during the school day.
Thank you! We look forward to seeing your child on Tuesday, September 6, 2016.